It was a blur leading up to Lady Beer Fest. We all needed some recovery time but we can never take too long. October is a busy month for the society! Here is a round-up for what’s happening this month and we hope you see you come out!
Henderson x Society of Beer Drinking Ladies: Brew 0002 – Vanilla Orchid Brown
- October 19th, 2019 – 11-2pm – BOOM BOOM Brunch at Glad Day Bookshop
- Your ticket gets you an all-you-can-eat breaky buffet, your first welcome beer, bottomless coffee, tea and juice plus an incredible burlesque performance by Dainty Smith!
- Tickets at: gladsobdl.eventbrite.ca
- October 20th, 2019 – 10-11am – Sud Salutations with Becki Charles Yoga at Henderson Brewing
- Nothing like a good yoga detox before Sunday Funday beers!
- All experience levels welcome. Just bring comfy clothes & a mat!
- Tickets here!
- October 26, 2019 – 5-11pm – Hamilton Bevy 0002 at Clifford Brewing
- We’re BACK in the Hammer for our 2nd installment: Halloween Edition!
- Nothing like a good ol’ fashion costume party at a great brewery (psssst, they won CANADIAN BREWERY OF THE YEAR in 2019 whoa!)
- Expect prizes, a one-off ‘Bevy Brew’, tons of Clifford & non-Clifford craft brews, tasty food, delicious cider, great tunes and tons of Halloweekend fun!
- Your ticket gets you your first welcome beer, a helluva good time and a stacked Morning-After bag on your way out!
- Tickets at: hambevy0002.eventbrite.ca
What’s coming down the pipeline for November, you ask? (Make sure to save these dates!)
- Keep your eyes peeled for TWO new #GoodTap launches around November 1st!
- Sud Salutations Yoga on Sunday November 3rd at Henderson Brewing! Tickets HERE!
- Visit us at the National Women’s Show from November 15th to November 17th!
- Ottawa Bevy 0004 at Beyond the Pale on November 23rd! Tickets on sale soon!
Keep your eyes peeled here (for all society events!)