Society of Beer Drinking Ladies turned SIX!
- 12 Junction brews & 12 guest one-off beers
- A new special ‘Bevy Brew’ collaboration beer we’re doing with Junction: a PORTER brewed with Fair-Trade, Organic coffee from our sponsor, Balzac’s Coffee
- Cider, mead and other non-beer boozy things
- Food by the EPIC Gusto
- The SOBDL Swag Shop & Artisan Maker’s Market in full swing
- Pop-Up performances by Girl Gang Cabarets
- The Spa Truck offering express massages
- A photo booth from Vango
- The Canadian Women’s Foundation 50/50 Draw. Donate all the monies, then WIN all the monies!!
- Our big 2019 NOVELTY CHEQUE reveal- find out how much money the SOBDL raised in 2019 for our charity of choice, Canadian Women’s Foundation!
- All the tunes, all the good good vibes
Take advantage of our early bird sale from now until Friday Jan 10th at midnight.
$5 bucks! That’s an extra beer!
Your ticket gets you:
- your first welcome beer
- a birthday CUPCAKE, from The Baker’s Bar
- a jam-packed ‘Morning After’ Gift bag on your way out
- a chance to win a TON of awesome raffle prizes
- a chance to win BIG in the Canadian Women’s Foundation 50/50 draw
AND, be sure to grab our HAIR OF THE (DOWNWARD) DOG yoga pass….happening the next morning from 10-11am at Henderson Brewing! Our pal, BECKI CHARLES YOGA is leading our “Sud Salutations” class. So, add some post-bevy zen to your life and add that pass onto your bevy ticket!
P.S – Off the booze? Driving? Preggers? We got you! Snag a “DD Pass”. Or maybe you want ALL. THE. BEER. If this is you, you need the “All In Pass” – it comes with 20 beer tokens and a free SOBDL coozie!
P.P.S.- As always, a portion of event profits are donated to Canadian Women’s Foundation.
P.P.P.S – our event is open to all those who identify as women, non-binary, gender fluid, and those who would like to be included in our definition.