Welcome to the Society Clubhouse Sneak Peek and our 8th birthday celebration! We’re so thrilled to welcome you as our first guests to our new brick and mortar space in the heart of Toronto!
Grab a beer (or three!) and enjoy a tour of the space from co-founders Jaime and Erica. All the beer on tonight’s menu is either women-owned or women-brewed! Additional beer tickets are available for purchase at the SOBDL Swag Shop. All tips go directly to the Canadian Women’s Foundation, so toss in your change (or your bills!) and support this great organization!
Be sure to visit Jane at Chau to sample her menu of tasty snacks. And don’t forget dessert! Jacquie from Baker’s Bar is here with a selection of her sweet cupcakes, and more! Both are available to go, so support these women-owned businesses and take the party home with you!
DJ Jane Blaze is “virtually” spinning ALL of your fave tracks in the back Community Room and we’ve got the SOBDL swag shop open for business as well as a line up of artisans at the Maker’s Market.
We’ll be raffling off a prize before the end of each session, so stick around to win!
Don’t forget to snag a Morning After bag on your way out. Keep the party going at home and we’ll see you soon!
- Steam Whistle ~ Pilsner ~ 5%
- Black Lab ~ Cornerstone Black Lager ~ 5%
- Left Field ~Rounders Extra Special Bitter ~4.2%
- Muddy York ~ Haberdasher Hefeweizen ~ 5.2%
- Muddy York ~ Brave Noise Pale Ale ~ 5.6%
- Black Lab ~ Sitting Pretty APA ~ 4.5%
- Beau’s ~ Full Time IPA ~ 6%
- Left Field ~ Moon Shot Double IPA ~ 8%
- Little Beast ~ Saison du Printemps Dry-Hopped Sour ~ 5%
- SOBDL Brew 0006 ~ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Porter ~ 4.5%
- Collective Arts ~ Botany Sparkling Water ~ 0%